Hello! We’ve created some guidelines to help you use our brand and assets, including our logo, content and trademarks without having to negotiate legal agreements for each use. To make any use of our marks in a way not covered by these guidelines, please contact us at email@example.com and include a visual mockup of intended use.
The Inspo marks include the Inspo name and logo, and any word, phrase, image, or other designation that identifies the source or origin of any of Inspo’s products. Please don’t modify the marks or use them in a confusing way, including suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by Inspo, or in a way that confuses Inspo with another brand (including your own).
The colored version of the Inspo squares can ONLY be used on a white background, If you are using the Inspo logo on any other background color, use the white version.
Do not place the Inspo squares logo over background colors that clash. If in doubt, use monochrome!
When using the Inspo squares logo with other logos and graphic elements, maintain a safety space that equals 200% the size of the space around the squares.
We politely ask that you don’t:
- Use any logos or similar imagery to represent Inspo other than what is found here
- Rotate the squares mark or alter its positioning in relation to the Inspo name
- Change the colors on the squares or logo
- Overprint or obstruct any part of the logo
- Add special effects to the logo
- Use old versions or any other marks or logos to represent our brand
Visual design of your website or application
- Design your site with unique branding and logos. Do not copy or imitate the look and feel of the Inspo website or apps, as this could create user confusion.
- If utilizing the Inspo API to support your service or application, you must feature a prominent banner noting your service is “not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Inspo”
- You must not use, display, mirror or frame (including in meta-tags or hidden text) Inspo websites, or any individual element of Inspo websites, Inspo’s name, trademarks, logos or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page.
- Please note that we generally don’t permit use of our marks on merchandise.
- Do not use the Inspo name, the Inspo logo, or any other confusingly similar marks on any apparel, product, toy, or any other merchandise.
By using the Inspo marks you agree to follow these guidelines as well as our Terms of Service and all our rules and policies. Inspo reserves the right to cancel, modify, or change the permission in these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion. For further information about use of the Inspo name and trademarks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.